When people come to Canada as visitors, they can only stay in the country till visa validity period. Sometimes, you want to stay longer and extend your stay. If you decide  to stay longer, you must apply for the visa extension  at least 30 days  before the visa expires.

If you stay longer than the period you are allowed , you also need to restore your  status or you may be asked to leave Canada.

We, at Swift Immigration, can provide you with prompt  and appropriate assistance to extend  and/or restore your status in Canada.

Toronto Local Time

Membership & Certs

membership new

Quick Inquiry Form

Follow Us

facebook bar

twitter bar

linkedin bar 1

rss subscribe bar

Reach to Us

Call 1-905-460-9619

Go to top