So many young  students come to Canada in  a positive drive to integrate in Canadian society and enjoy their experience of student life in an international  multicultural environment. Sometimes students are not happy with their course or institution and want to change the course and/or college.

 We, at Swift Immigration, can assist you with the process.

However, if you are a student at one school level and moving on to another level, you need to submit an application to modify and change conditions to live in Canada.

Please schedule an appointment  with us to find the right solutions for your immigration and visa requirements.

Toronto Local Time

Membership & Certs

membership new

Quick Inquiry Form

Follow Us

facebook bar

twitter bar

linkedin bar 1

rss subscribe bar

Reach to Us

Call 1-905-460-9619

Go to top