Canada is one of the the countries that is pivotal in making The Geneva Convention for Refugees, a successful program to protect refugees from persecution and give them a safe shelter and status in Canada. Around the world many suffer from human rights violations and fear prosecution or persecution in their native home country.
Refugee status can be claimed for some of these reasons:
- Membership of a particular social group
- Political opinion
- Women/children – natural rights or abuse of the same
The eligibility of the refugee is determined based on
- Proof of persecution
- Proper reason for being persecuted
- Inability to be protected by the police or state
- Individual is not safe anywhere in the country (Option of internal flight)
In addition, Canada allows groups and individual to sponsor qualified refugees
We, at Swift Immigration, provide you with experienced help to professionally process your Refugee claim within Canada and Abroad.
We have extensive experience in the GROUP OF 5 Refugee applications